Documents needed for registration
- Parent/Legal Guardian must provide photo Identification (examples: Current PA Drivers License/Non-Drivers License or valid Federal, State or Municipal employment identification, Passport).
- Proof of Residency (examples: Deed, Original Rental Agreement/Lease (must be typed, signed by all parties and notarized), Current Voter Registration Card, Current Utility Bill, Foster care and agency letters are also acceptable for registration when student is in the care of a Foster/child care agency. Shelter placement or residency letters are also acceptable for homeless students).
- Proof of your child’s age. Acceptable proof includes birth, baptismal or other religious certificates, a passport or immigration documents.
- Your child's Health Appraisal Forms and immunization records showing proof of the following inoculations: Diphtheria, Tetanus, Poliomyelitis, Measles, Mumps, Rubella (German measles), Hepatitis B, and Varicella (chicken pox).
- Your child’s most recent report card and any other useful information (IEP, etc.) from the child’s former school or school district.
Religious Exemption: Pupils need not be immunized if the parent or guardian objects, in writing, to the immunization based on religious beliefs or strong moral/ethical convictions.
Medical Exemption: Pupils need not be immunized if a physician or his/her designee states, in writing, that immunization may be detrimental to the health of the child. When the physician determines that immunization is no longer detrimental to the health of the child, the medical exemption ceases to be valid and the child must be immunized.